- 3D Printere
- Bor og Fræsere
- Bolte, møtrikker & skiver
- Indstøbnings bøsning
- Drag Chain
- Filament Drive Gear
- Lmuu & glideleje
- PTFE (Bowden Tube) & koblinger
- Remhjul GT2
- Rundstål. Gevindstænger og Rør
- Tandremme & tilbehør
- Tandrem GT2 ENDELØS
- V-slot Openbuild Parts
- Værktøj og diverse
This All Metal / Titatium hotend fits Creality CR10 - S3 - S4 - S5 Creality Ender 2 Creality Ender 3 Creality CR20 Creality CR2020 Creality CR3040S (can be modded to direct) Creality CR4040S (can be modded to direct) Creality CR8 Afinibot A31 Afinibot A9 Whole Afinibot Series Tronxy or other Creality copies
Block & Sock V6 Upgrade Kit 1 sæt.
V6 Upgrade Kit
Contains all you'll need to upgrade your standard E3D V6 Hot End to the new Sock & Thermistor Cartridge Block.
Read all about them in the Blog Post.
- V6 cartridge-style heater block x1
- Silicone Sock V6 x1
- The new cartridge thermistor x1
- Thermistor cable x1
- Fixings x1
- These socks will keep your nozzle clean and free of burnt-on blackened plastic. They don’t just keep the nozzle clean, but also keep heat inside the HotEnd and off the print.
- Made of a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material that will repel build-up of molten plastic. This really helps with sticky materials like Co-Polyesters and filled materials that like to build up on nozzles.
- Socks also offer a huge boost in temperature stability, particularly if you use high airflow cooling around the nozzle to cool the print. The possibility for cooling combined with reduced radiation of heat from the block and nozzle to the print really boost the ability to print great overhangs and bridges, all while keeping the hotend temperature extremely stable.
- The covers simply push onto the front of an E3D HotEnd with no disassembly—they will be a tight fit when first pushed on cold, but when hot the silicone will expand to the correct size to fit the hotend snugly. The elastic material will fit all nozzle sizes in the range from 0.15mm to 0.80mm
- Socks don't last forever. Depending on what materials you print and how much abuse they get they eventually wear away at the nozzle tip. Even with sticky abrasive materials and a bit of abuse they should easily last 100+ print hours. With less sticky materials (like ABS) and gentler use you can get almost infinite life. Your mileage may vary.