JKM JK42HS40-1704 40mm Two-Phase Hybrid
Advarsel: Sidste enheder på lager!
This is a JKM JK42HS40-1704 40mm Two-Phase Hybrid Stepper Motor for CNC Router we highly recommend today. It will rotate when voltage is applied to their terminals. This stepper motor effectively has multiple electromagnets arranged around a central gear-shaped piece of iron. Besides, the torque curve may be extended by using current limiting drivers and increasing the driving voltage Altogether, this is a simple, but very powerful stepper motor. Indispensable helper to improve your work! Don′t miss it!
- High start speed
- Get precise angular movements at reasonable price
- Can be used to activate the drive transistors in the right order
- The ease of operation makes motor convenient to use
- A stepper motor is an electric motor that is able to create sharp movements
- Widely used for 3D printers, monitor equipment, textile/packaging machinery, stage lighting, etc.
|Diameter of Axle||5mm|
|The Front Shaft Length||20mm|
|Shaft Radial Play||0.02Max. (450g-load)|
|Shaft Axial Play||0.08Max. (450g-load)|
|Temperature Rise||80℃ Max.|
|Ambient Temperature Range||-20 ℃ ~+50℃|
|Insulation Resistance||100MΩ Min. 500V DC|
|Dielectric Strength||500V AC for 1minute|
|Max. Radial Force||28N (20mm from the flange)|
|Max. Axial Force||10N|
|Dimensions||(1.65 x 1.65 x 1.57)" / (4.2 x 4.2 x 4)cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||9.88oz / 280g|