4/(1,80) mm PTFE (Bowden) Tube 1 Cm.
Advarsel: Sidste enheder på lager!
Pr. 1 Cm.
Skal du bruge 60 cm skriv 60 i tilføj kurv.
• Standard color transparent
• Dimension: Id 1,80 mm OD 4.0 mm ±0.3 mm
• Electrical insulation ability: up to AWG 24
• Tensile strength: 25MPa
• Elongation at break: 300%
• Flammabilit: VW-1
• Dielectric strength: 26Kv/mm
• Volume resistivity: 10*14 ohm/cm
• Copper corrosion: pass
• Water absorption: 0.1%
Teflon tubing or PTFE tubing, short for polytetraflouroethylene tubing, is made of superior polytetraflouroethylene resin through special extrusion and sintering process. This product is highly electrical insulation, highly flame retardent, self-lubricating and highly resistant to super high temperature, chemical reagents and almost all oil chemicals. It finds extensive applications in automotive, war industry and aerospace markets.
• Highly temperature resisteant
• Highly flame retardant
• Resistant to corrosion, strong acid, strong base, chemical reagent, and oil etc.
• Continuous operating temperature -65~260 °C
• RoHS compliant
• Flammability VW-1