3DE Ceramic - 1.75mm - 500g - Snow White
Varen er desværre ikke på lager i øjeblikket
Advarsel: Sidste enheder på lager!
- Nozzle temperature: 190-195C hotend
- Build surface: adheres well to common build surfaces including the blue tape, SpiderSheet, polyimide/Kapton tape, etc.
- Heated bed: not required, but can be set to 60-70 ˚C for better adhesive.
- Layer adhesion and warping resistance: similar to PLA; you can easily print large parts without warping and/or delamination.
- Odor: minimal (barely noticeable)
Mechanical/thermal properties of PolySmooth (based on 3D printed parts with 100% infill):
- Tensile strength: 40-45 MPa (compared to 30-40 MPa for PLA/ABS)
- IZOD Impact Strength: 15-18 kJ/m^2 (compared to 2-3 kJ/m^2 for PLA and 5-15 kJ/m^2 for ABS)
- Softening Temperature: ~ 70 C (compared to 55-60 C for PLA and 90-95 C for ABS)
500g material on the spool